Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Maria

I am telling you what Cafemom was such a blessing to me back in 2008. If you would like to connect with other women {they have lots of Christian groups} I would recommend it to any friend of mine. I met Maria around May of 2008. We both miscarried around the same time as well. Maria and I hit it off great on Cafemom, exchanged #'s and became great friends. ;) We have yet to meet IRL {In Real Life} but we always tell each other "just one of these days!" I remember the days Maria and I would talk on the phone and just vent and cry to each other. We would share Bible verses and pray for each other. She was Heaven sent just as well as Amanda was. I remember her telling me she was pregnant again. Maria and her husband were blessed in March of 2010 with a beautiful baby boy, Baylen! To God be the Glory!

The Bible verse that always comes to mind is Hebrews 11:1--"Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see."

Maria,

Wow girl in May it will be 4 years since we met on Cafemom and have yet met each other IRL, but like we always say "just one day ;)!" I know it's been 4 years since you lost your angel as well and I want you to remember that not a day goes by that I don't think of you or your angel! The Lord brought this friendship to flourish and I am so blessed to have you in my life. Now that we both have our blessings that we prayed for I know we are both busy mommies but I still love ya! I know our angels are best friends in Heaven! ;) May the Lord bless you and your family!

Love ya,
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

In Memory of my cousin, Paul

Photobucket

::In Memory of Nehemiah::

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Digital slideshow generated with Smilebox

Check out my sweet::Sister in Christ::Emily J. Johnson Music

Sisterhood of Loss & Support