Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Who am I...

Let me describe who I am... My name is Melanie, I am a Christian, I am married to my hubby of almost 10 years in August, he serves in the U.S. Army and will be retiring in less than a year, we have 2 sons {my step-sons}, 1 baby in Heaven {Baby Loss Mom}, and a precious Rainbow daughter, I am a stay-at-home mom, make handmade crochet items and other boutique items, persuing my certificate program in Medical Transcriptionist, daughter to a wonderful and loving mother, sister to an awesome and encouraging sister, niece to wonderful aunts and uncles, cousin to many cousins {especially 2 in Heaven}, and much more...

The title for my blog explains exactly the reason for this blog. We all go thru seasons in life, whether it be a loss in the family, a trial in life, and just life. The verse in the Bible that reminds me of my blog title is:

Ecclesiastes 3

A Time for Everything
1 There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under the heavens:
2 a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
3 a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
4 a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
5 a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain from embracing,
6 a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
7 a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,
8 a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.

--from www.biblegateway.com--

and "It Is Well With My Soul" is what was whispered to my heart the day I lost my ~i~Nehemiah~i~ angel baby.

Stay tuned ;)

1 comment:

  1. Oh Mel! I choke up when I read anything about Nehemiah - especially this week. He is so happy in heaven! Isn't that awesome?!! It HAS to be well with our souls...our children are with our Most High Father.
    Love you girlie!

    ReplyDelete

In Memory of my cousin, Paul

Photobucket

::In Memory of Nehemiah::

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Digital slideshow generated with Smilebox

Check out my sweet::Sister in Christ::Emily J. Johnson Music

Sisterhood of Loss & Support